Some New Interviews and Materials
Interview with PB Middle East
More examples of Pirate Maps in case you miss the point….
Pirate Map for Finance:
- Remain debt-free.
- Maintain an emergency fund with enough to cover minor problems (and make it easily accessible).
- Save some money every month for some distant “fortune fund.”
- Buy quality goods and services.
- Maintain your health with proper care and medical and dental check-ups.
- Choose wisely when it comes to matters of the heart.
- Invest deeply in your and your spouse’s (!) education and career advancement.
My Coaching Pirate Map:
- Stretch what is tightening.
- Strengthen what is weakening.
- Have beautiful technique.
- Eat more protein and veggies.
- Drink more water and take fish oil.
- Compete with your strengths, but work on your weaknesses.
- Make a difference.
Another fun interview:
Interview with Ru